Notice of Rate Increase

more info


more info


more info


Conserve Every Drop

more info

Watering Permit Application

If you are putting in new sod or seed, please fill out this application and send it back to us.

It helps us know who has permission to water a little extra!

more info


Emergency Contact Info

(801) 629-8221

more info



Roy Water Conservancy District provides secondary irrigation water to most of Roy and parts of Hooper and West Haven cities.

The District was created in 1965 and has been in operation for over 50 years.  The delivery system is largely pressurized by gravity, although pumping is required to provide pressure to the area of the system on the east side of the railroad tracks.  Roy Water Conservancy District provides no pressure regulation on the system, so customers must provide their own.

more info

mini-graphics-stars-361672.gif Upcoming Events mini-graphics-stars-361672.gif

04·30·2021 • Arbor Day mini-graphics-plants-339153.gif

05·09·2021 • mini-graphics-hearts-653666.gif Mother's Day mini-graphics-hearts-653666.gif

05·12·2021 • Board Meeting 5 pm


In an effort to implement social distancing practices and protect our customers from the spread of COVID-19, Roy Water Conservancy District is encouraging customers to use phone and/or email to conduct business whenever possible.  Our office will be open regular hours (8 am – 5 pm, M-Th, 8 am - 11:30, F) for the foreseeable future.  We will post any changes to our hours on our website and Facebook page.  We can be reached at (801) 825-9744 or

Contact Us

5440 Freeway Park Dr
Riverdale, Utah  84405

Phone: (801) 825-9744